Saturday, February 11, 2012

In continuation of last weeks blog, I still suck. I'm still trying to think of more ideas and crank out more pieces, it's just that whole senioritis thing.
I do have one idea though that I've been thinking about for a bit. It centers around the idea that, as a society, we push what we think children should be/grow up to be onto them from the very beginning. From the day they're born til the day they fall into our laid plans. The only problem is, I don't know if that fits my concentration. And that seems to be my main reason for not doing some pieces, I start to worry that people won't get it. The AP scorers or who ever gives us a grade on the 'test' or even a judge at a competition. I don't know, after a while I start to think that maybe the only reason I understand my work is because it's my work.

PS: My Mac is bipolar so I had to write this on my phone. Sorry if there is a huge amount of spelling errors. We all know how hit and miss iPhone autocorrect is.

No comments:

Post a Comment