Saturday, March 24, 2012

Progress

I didn't get any pictures of what I'm working on this week, but I hope this will work. Plus, this will help you see that I don't just derp around in class.
So, I'm finishing that acrylic self portrait, though I don't really like it much. I'm just thinking that it'll work for breadth. I'll finish that this week hopefully and then bring some paint home next week to finish the back of my drawing and painting suitcase, which may or may not end up in breadth depending on how it turns out. I'm really feeling doing another charcoal because I haven't done one in forever, but I probably shouldn't. With the two acrylics down, it leaves two more pieces and I still want to that photograph that I told you about. So just one left, I have a piece started, but I'm not really feeling it yet. I like the idea, but not what I've done so far. Not real sure where to go from the point at which I am. We'll see. One month and a half to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment